POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : how random is bozo? : how random is bozo? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:28:32 EDT (-0400)
  how random is bozo?
From: ir  R M A  Wieringa
Date: 30 Jul 1998 06:45:46
Message: <35C040E3.91C03D61@natlab.research.philips.com>
I stumbled upon this 'artifact' when I tried to use a bozo pattern:

#include "colors.inc"
camera {
	location <0,1000,0>
    direction <0,0,1>
    look_at  <0, 0, 0>
}
light_source { <0,30000,0> color White }
plane { y, 0 pigment { bozo scale .01}}

gives different color patterns in four quadrants.
Any idea?

| Rob Wieringa                                         |
| Philips  Research  Laboratories   Eindhoven          |
| __X__: remove this from email address                |
| email: wie### [at] natlabresearchphilipscom          |